Followers

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Spots or stripes challenge


Morning everyone and welcome to challenge time here at Crafty Sentiments.  Thank you for all your children's card last week they were gorgeous! I'm really looking forward to seeing your amazing creations this week.
  This week we have a fairly easy challenge for you it's ...



You could win 3 digis from Crafty Sentiments and remember you don't have to use a CS image but if you do there could be a chance of an extra digi just for you!

This week we also have a new Guest Designer for the month..... 
Elaine and here is her wonderful creation using Mushroom Bear




I know you want to see what wonderful creations the 

DT have been making this week so without further ado ...













Love the Design Team


Sorry there appears to be 2 inlinkz as they have both been started you can use either one of them.....


6 comments:

  1. I'm first! :) My post says April 30 and your post/inlinkz says May 1... I'm in Hawaii so I'm behind. Please don't think I'm back linking! :) I promise I'm not. :) LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are 2 Linkys. Not sure which one to use.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!
    Amazing Creations by DT! Very inspirational. GREAT JOB!
    -Sony
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyone, I've just entered my first challenge here and look forward to participating in more! Wonderful DT inpiration, thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab inspiration from the DT, thank you for the great challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your challenge - thanks for the fun and lovely samples from the DT!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10